1. Clean air Some green plants can effectively absorb the toxic chemicals produced by house decoration, such as iron tree, chrysanthemum, pomegranate, camellia, etc.
2. Second, increase the humidity without getting angry Generally speaking, the relative humidity in the room should not be lower than 30%. If the humidity is too low or too high, it will have an adverse effect on human health. For example, green dill, ivy, etc. will increase the indoor humidity in a natural way and become a natural humidifier.
3. Three, natural vacuum cleaner Studies have shown that orchids, taro, red back cinnamon, etc. are natural dust collectors. The cilia on their plants can intercept and absorb particles and smoke floating in the air.
4. Four, sterilization and health protection The flowers and leaves of crape myrtle, jasmine, lemon and other plants can kill protobacteria such as diphtheria and dysentery within 5 minutes.
5. Five, make oxygen and negative ions Most plants release oxygen through photosynthesis during the day, especially succulents. The stomata on their fleshy stems release carbon dioxide during the day and absorb carbon dioxide at night to release oxygen.
Post time: Sep-24-2021